04 June 2015

One of my Favorite Sermons:Blessed Self-Forgetfulness

One of my favorite books is a short little book called The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness by Tim Keller. At just 46 pages, I can read it through in a half-hour or so and usually read it a couple of times per year. Earlier today, I was looking into buying copies of this book to give out to as many people as I could. I found that if I bought 100, I could get them for 1 pound each, but shipping was about half of that again. So, to get 100 shipped here would be $222, which is more than I want to spend.

But today, I came across the sermon that this little book is based upon. In fact, it is almost word for word and you get to hear Tim Keller's inflections and humor come through.  If you want to buy a copy, great. If not, I would strongly recommend the sermon. It will only take you about 35 minutes.


No comments: